|
Dapet e-mail dari Mr. Patrick Kabore.. isinya :

ATTN:Managing Director
I am a financial consultant based in Burkina Faso. I have a client (a widow) she has USD15.5M with a private equity investment trust company for safe
keeping only. She wishes to invest in a stable economy.
Her interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms.

My client is interested in placing part of her fund in your company,if your country's bilaws allows foreign investment.
You can contact me for more details via my e-mail address with your reference.
Email: custservices7@netscape.net
Yours faithfully,
Mr.Patrick Kabore
NB: The fund is free from drug and laundering related offences.

Alamat si Mr. Patrick Kabore ini di.. patkab7007@yahoo.com..

Nembus spam filternya gmail nih, lapor aaahh!! buat yang iseng silakan ditanggapi.. huhu

Komentar Terbaru

Tinggalkan Pesan


Name
Email
URI
Msg

Tags

Gegambaran

Loenpia.net